KrystoDrym Recording Studio
"Kan you sing?"
We work hand in hand with ForJam Music Production
a demo submission package should include:
- Cover letter: Address your letter to a specific person at the company, state your purpose for sending in the demo, mention your significant musical credits or accomplishments, and list the song titles in the order in which they appear on the recording.
- CD/MP3 of your demo: Include only three songs at most, unless your contact requests more than three.
- Lyric sheet for each song: Include a copyright notice (© 2007 [Your Name], All Rights Reserved) at the bottom of each lyric sheet.
We are looking for artists who are unique,
talented, professional, and ready to launch.
All genres of music will be considered.
For more information send an -email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips: To make the most impact with your demo in all your presentations remember the following tips.
1) Always send the best quality recording you have. If you are a songwriter and not a performer you may be able to get away with a rough recording but for performers the quality of the performance is key to a successful presentation.
2) Present yourself professionally. To be taken seriously you must show that you can present yourself well. Artists can be difficult to manage and labels usually like people who handle themselves in a businesslike manner (at least between gigs). At KrystoDrym we take that seriously
3) Promote yourself as much as possible. Many artists don't do much to achieve success, leaving that to the record label or managers. Although KrystoDrym is well prepared to help on this front, unlike many other labels; it is always important to promote your music personally. If you don't believe in it then who will.
4) Try to send a finished or near finished product. Labels like to see you can deliver a professional sounding finished product or idea. Don't submit a work in progress as a rule of thumb.
5) Include a press kit with your submission if possible. If you have been in the press then send any copies you have with your submission. Photos need not be artistic or professional but need to clearly depict the artists if possible.
Site designed by Krystodrym Web Design